Please read this page carefully before using this website. This page details the Terms and Conditions under which visitors (hereinafter "You" or "Visitors") may use this site, and the content of which is owned and administered by apspowersolutions.com website.
By using this site, you agree to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions listed below. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
1) You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of APS.
2) The entire contents on this website are believed to offer a full and fair representation of all facts and claims. Interested parties can make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all aspects. Although APS uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, any materials, statements, or opinions viewed, downloaded ot otherwise obtained through the use of the website is done solely at your own discretion and risk. APS and it's owners will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages.
3) Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by APS or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
4) APS website contains links to websites owned by clients or partners. We encourage our clients, partners and contributors to implement policies and practices that respect your privacy the same way APS does. We are not, however in control or responsible for other websites' privacy practices or website content. If you do decide to visit any third-party sites using links from this website, you do so at YOUR own risk.
5) Logos and names of companies other than ours may be published on this website. Such publication does not necessarily imply endorsement by such other company. The logos, trademarks and names of such companies are the property of their respective owners.
6) APS may anytime discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the APS website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights in our website and that APS will have no liability to you if this website is discontinued or your ability to access our website is terminated.
7) APS may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice. Therefore, you should check this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this website after the Terms and Conditions are changed indicates your acceptance of those new Terms and Conditions.
8) You hereby acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between you and APS concerning the use of this website, and the content, products, solutions and services available on this website.
Logs and Cookies
Our web server log files record non-specific user information of a generic nature in an aggregated-only form. Such information is for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our website, or used to customize the content and/or layout of our site for a category of user. We so not share such information with other third parties.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user visit and may be used if a visitor's browser is set to enable cookie usage. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies to enable a more complete browsing experience for our users.
We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, or who submit information by filling web-based forms. Such information is used to provide service to those people and may be used by us to contact consumers for marketing or customer relationship purposes. If you do not wish to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending an email to us or calling us at the contact numbers listed in the Contact Us section of this website, and telling us that you do not wish to receive email from our company.
In the event that our company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company or selling a portion of its assets, users' personal information, if any, will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
Any information that is associated with your name or personal identity, APS will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. WE use personal information to understand your needs better and to provide you with better service. You can be assured that your personal information will be used only to support your customer relationship with APS.
APS strives to keep your personal information accurate. We have implemented technology, management processes and policies to maintain customer data accuracy. To protect your privacy and identity, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as a username and password, before granting access to your data.
Notification of Changes